Cuba is a country at the cusp of major change. Laws on private enterprise have been relaxed, travel restrictions have been eased and import bans on vehicles have been lifted; the beginning of the end for the classic cars that line the streets - Cuba's most visual symbol. We have recently launched our first tour to Cuba which was a great success. On this tour we hope to show you a taste of the old Cuba that will soon disappear as well as witnessing the historic change that is now taking place.
8 Day Tour - any dates
*contact us for up to date prices
based on 2 sharing
These price includes:
- seven nights homestay twin room accommodation
- all transport and drivers
- all breakfasts
- experienced English speaking local guide for tours in each city
- meals (except breakfasts)
- flights to Havana
- travel insurance
- entrance fees
- optional extra tours or activities
- departure tax (25CUC per person)
- single supplement - price is double if travelling alone
* please note our prices for Cuba are tied to the US Dollar. The amounts listed in $ are fixed. The amounts in GBP and EUR fluctuate and will be taken at the current rate of the USD at time of booking.
DISCLAIMER: Due to sanctions, we cannot accept any advance payments for Cuba tours. We require you to make payment in cash on arrival.