Tour leader: Murshidah
• Arrive into the capital city of Antananarivo and transfer to your hotel
• Depending on your arrival time, there may also be chance to join us on a short tour of the city, visiting the old train station and Analakely Market.
• After breakfast we will start our 135km journey to the Andasibe rainforest in the East of Madagascar .
• In the evening we'll take a night safari to hopefully see frogs, chameleon and mouse lemurs.
•Today we will trek inside the rainforest and explore the Analamazaotra National Park.
• Here we will track the Indri-Indri; the largest lemur in the world, before going in search for the amazing Giraffe Weevil.
• In the afternoon we will visit Vakoana Reserve; also known as the island of lemurs.
• Early morning we will set off to drive to Antsirabe; the capital of the Vakinankaratr region.
• Here we will visit the aluminum foundry and pottery village before travelling around the city by rickshaws.
• We will visit the Zebu Horn before starting our journey to Miandrivazo.
• En route we will visit the Tritriva Lake and some nearby villages.
• In the morning, we will begin a river cruise through the peaceful valley and original village of Miandrivazo.
• Chance to see pelicans, herons, kingfishers and much more bird life.
•Arrive at our riverbank destination where we will set up camp and you will have free time around the waterfalls, where it's possible to swim.
• Spend another day on the river and also stop at a village to meet with the locals.
• There is sometimes the chance to see crocodiles sunning themselves on the banks of the river.
• Overnight in tents.
• Disambark our boat at the village of Tsarahotana and drive by
4WD to Belo Sur Tsiribihina.
• Continue north through savannah, baobabs, and bushes to the National
Park of Tsingy de Bemaraha.
• Overnight in tents.
• After breakfast we will travel by small boats on the Manambolo River.
• We'll visit caves full of stalactite and stalagmitesbefore taking a 3km walk in the forest teeming with special plants and lemurs.
• Climb to the top of Tsingy to get a breathtaking view of the gorge.
• After breakfast we drive towards Kirindy Forest.
• En route we will visit the graves of Sakalava tribes which are decorated with erotic wooden sculptures.
• In the evening we'll take a night walk in Kirindy Forest to find the Fossa and the Mouse Lemurs.
• We'll take a morning walk in Kirindy Forest to spot many kinds of lemurs
• We'll then begin our trip by road to Morondava, stopping along the way to see 3 different types of Baobab trees.
• Sunset in the Avenue of the Baobabs
• An evening walk to the Rasta Men Bar to try the local rum.
• In the morning, we'll take an excursion to the fishermen village of Betania
• Rest of the day at your own leisure around Morondava.
• Transfer to the airport for our flight back to Antananaviro.
• Head to our hotel and rest of the day at leisure.
• Transfer to the airport for your flight home.