Tour itinerary can be seen below.
• There is one weekly flight to the Gambiers Islands from Papeete every Tuesday. The boat will wait for the arrival of this flight.
• Transfer to our ship to make the 32-hour voyage to the Pitcairn Islands. All meals will be included on the ship. The rooms are twin sized.
• All of today will be spent at sea.
• In the morning, we arrive at Pitcairn Island.
• Transfer from the ship to the landing docks at Bounty Bay, the location of the wreck of the HMS Bounty. The island's famous longboats, piloted by the locals, will take us from our ship to land. We'll then climb up to Adamstown on the steep path, dubbed "The Hill of Difficulty", and head to our homestay accommodation.
• Overnight on Pitcairn.
• Two free days to participate in many of the island’s activities. We can help arrange quad bike tours, kayaking, guided tours, fishing trips and evening snorkeling.
• You can pay a visit to the local museum with a canon from the Bounty and the church with the ship's Bible. It's also possible to visit the grave of John Adams, the only grave of a Bounty mutineer on the island.
• Depart from Pitcairn and begin the journey back to the Gambiers.
• Full day at sea.
• Arrive back to the Gambiers, where the Air Tahiti flight back to Papeete will be waiting.