2018 will see the return of our tour to Armenia, Nagorno-Karabakh, Georgia and Abkhazia. Come with us as we travel across Armenia, the oldest Christian country on earth, exploring its monasteries before heading into the disputed territory of Nagorno-Karabkh. We will then finish the tour in Georgia visiting Tblisi with it's clash of old, soviet and modern architecture before finally heading on to Gori, the hometown of Stalin.
|2019 Tour dates||Tour name||Price|
|23 - 26 July||Azerbaijan Extension tour||£285|
|26 July - 3 August||Georgia, Armenia and Karabakh tour||£735|
|4 August - 9 August||Chechnya & North Ossetia tour||£975|
|9 August - 11 August||South Ossetia tour||£955|
This price includes:
- Lupine tour leader throughout
- Three star hotel accommodation throughout the tour (twin rooms - we can allocate another sole traveller to share with if required, subject to availability)
- Tours, entry fees and English speaking guides
- All ground transport
- All breakfasts
- International airfare to Armenia and Georgia
- Airport transfers
- Visas if required (most EU citizens will need no visa or a cheap visa on arrival)
- Personal insurance
- Most meals
- Single supplement possible on request
A £150-300 deposit is taken on booking, depending on the tour, and can be made by credit card (via Paypal), bank transfer or cheque.
Balance is to be paid 8 weeks prior to departure.