Tour itinerary can be seen below.
• Arrive at Allama Iqbal International Airport. After a welcome reception from our guide, you will be transferred to the hotel for check-in.
• Visit Shalimar Gardens before heading to the Wagah border to see the famous flag-lowering ceremony between India and Pakistan.
• Rest of the evening at your leisure.
• Depart Lahore and drive three hours to Harappa to visit the ancient ruins of Harappa. Afterwards, we go two more hours to Multan, aka 'The City of Shrines.’
• Full-day tour of Multan, including the mausoleum of Shah Shams Tabrez, Shah Rukhne Alam, and Bahauddin Zakariya. We also visit the town hall and local bazaar.
• Depart for Uch Sharif and visit Bibi Jawindi Tomb, Syed Jalaluddin Bukhari Tom Mosque and Jahaniyan Jahangast Tomb. Afterwards, we will drive to the Cholistan Desert, where we will visit Derawar Fort.
• Drive to Bahawalpur in the evening, where we will stay overnight.
• Take the 380-kilometre journey through the Cholistan Desert back to Lahore.
• Full-day city tour of Lahore, we will see the Lahore Fort, Badshahi Mosque, Lahore Museum and Wazir Khan Mosque before taking a walk of the old city walls and then down Mall Road to see the British colonial buildings.
• Drive to the historic Grand Trunk road to visit Rohtas Fort, built by an Afghan king. Afterwards, we continue our drive to Tope Mankiala to see a 2nd-century Buddhist Stupa.
• Later we continue to Islamabad.
• Transfer to Islamabad airport for your flight home or join our North Pakistan tour along the Karakorum highway.